Here at Treasured Tots Early Education we are growing resilient, happy and aware children. Each child is unique and each child matters.
Every day, we strive to provide loving care and rich education that focuses on individual development and learning in a family-focused and supportive way.
We believe that children are capable of creating and exploring their environment to develop their thinking skills and life skills.
Integral to their learning, is a challenging, through provoking environment where they can explore, question, problem solve, make their own decisions and work together.
Treasured Tots is a 'home away from home' for our team and families. We make every endeavour to support all children’s daily transition from home to Treasured Tots.
As top quality Early Childhood centres in Western Australia, Treasured Tots strive to offer the best in Early Childhood Education and child care programs.
Our centres have many positive points of difference:
• Digital software providing regular updates
• Parent networking
• Early Childhood Teachers delivering the kindergarten program
• Reggio Emilia Early Learning Centre inspired programs
• Interactive gardens
• Large outdoor play spaces
• Sibling relationships supported
• Regular Information sessions
• Child Care Subsidy approved
• Flexible with toilet training
• Regular feedback opportunities (We always have an open door)
• Pet Animals
• Long term educators
• Dedicated and passionate owners.
We go above and beyond promoting a healthy lifestyle providing:
• Wholefood Menu designed in consultation with a paediatric nutritionist and cooked fresh daily on premise
• Natural essential oils used for:
- Diffusing for calm sleep/rest times
- Natural Wipes
- Diffusing to clear the air from germs and radicals
We are continually striving for high quality education and care, so whether you have a young baby that needs lots of love or a 3 year old that needs help preparing for school, Treasured Tots is the 'home away from home' you are looking for.
Book a tour of any of our wonderful centres to ensure our management team are available to show you around and answer any questions.
Our Fremantle centre is in the heart of Fremantle in the old Maristella building. We are a 98 place centre catering for children aged 0-5. We have two Baby rooms (0-2), a toddler room (2-3) and also offer kindy (3-5).
Our Bibra Lake centre is located 5 mins from Fiona Stanley amongst the natural wetland environment. We are a 59 place centre catering for children aged 0-5. We have two Baby rooms (0-2), a toddler room (2-3) and kindy program (3-5) offering kindy.
Our Centre is located in the heart of Mandurah on the fore shore. We are a 52 place centre catering for children aged 0-5. We have two Baby rooms (0-2), a toddler room (2-3), along with a kindy program (3-5).