EARLY EDUCATION CENTRES MANDURAH, BIBRA LAKE, FREMANTLE & PIARA WATERS
Treasured Tots Early Education provides high quality Child Care and Kindergarten programs for Children aged 0-5years.
Treasured Tots Early Education is "a home away from home"
Our purpose is to provide a ‘home away from home’ for our children, families and team members. A place no one wants to leave, where laughter can be heard and energy felt. A space where creativity and learning is visible.
- To raise the standard of Quality Child Care to EXCEED the National Quality Standards.
- To maintain the most professional, educated, dedicated and satisfied team members who are recognised for their efforts and commitment to Treasured Tots Early Education
- To deliver excellent care to all children, always above family's expectations.
- To have a respected presence and recognition both personally and within our community.
- To demonstrate ongoing commitment to learning and continually improving our already high standards.
- To give families a place to call their second home, where they and their children feel comfortable and cared for.
- To develop and maintain personal, nurturing relationships with each and every family.
- To be centres that run like a “well-oiled machines”.
- For our team members to have high professional standards, have role clarity and know that they are part of the Treasured Tots family.
- To be a harmonious place where laughter can be heard and happiness can be seen.
- To create a place no one wants to leave - and others strive to join.
- To create a place where team members feel that they are achieving everything possible in the childcare profession.
- To ensure that Treasured Tots always reflects current regulatory requirements and maintains informative policies and procedures as part of our professional practice.
"I just wanted to take the time to actually word my gratitude for all that you girls do each and every day with my boys. On the drive home tonight Eli said “I loved my day at kindy, I love kindy mummy”! Now for most mums, this would be a cute comment but for us, it’s unbelievable considering how bad Eli’s social anxiety was and for over a year now he’s refused to talk and participate in most activities despite the girls best efforts. He has absolutely thrived in the last few months and he just radiates like a new child! Like most mums, I get major major mum guilt about leaving my babies with strangers while I go look after other people’s babies! Hearing these comments fills me with so much happiness!
Your staff are amazing and the environment given to my boys daily is next to none, as you can imagine being an educator myself I’m very hard to please in this area but you have exceeded my expectations and I absolutely wouldn’t send or recommend any other centre but treasured tots Mandurah ♥️ Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for accepting, loving and helping our babies to be the best they can be" - Lauren & Nathan (Mandurah)